Call for writers!
Hey there! We’re getting to the point at the magazine where the amount of content being pushed out to us for review surpasses resources available by the members involved, and because of that, we’re looking for dedicated VR gaming enthusiasts to join the team!
Taking part in the expansion of the magazine, involves working and growing with our entertainment editor as you shape the scope and scale of our Games & Reviews section. Joining up as a writer means becoming part of a small amount of dedicated enthusiasts about to rock the industry with this thing we do. We may be a small team, but we dream big and have a plan on how to rise to the top.
- Publishing a games-related article to WordPress for review by our entertainment editor at least once every 2 weeks
- Coordinating future reviews with the help of our entertainment editor through our editorial calendar in Trello
- Owning a VR console (PSVR, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift)
- A sample of your written work for eval.
- You will receive CD-keys and Product Codes to all of the latest games we review, so your inventory and knowledge of what’s about to be released will expand from day 1
- You will gain press credentials and access to several interesting VR-based events around the world
- You will get all of our merchandise (T-shirt, Hoodie, Business Cards, Google Drive Account)
- As we grow the site, you will take part in the monetization program of the website, so this thing you do isn’t something you do for free. We grow and earn together or not at all.
- Joining up as a writer will help you grow your creative and analytical skills through the use of Copywriting, Google Analytics, WordPress and Trello
Note: Since we won’t be paying you on an article-per-article basis, we expect your delivery to be entirely voluntary up until the point where we start monetizing the site. Once we hit that level, you will of course be paid based on your contribution to the site, and we will sign a contract together.
How do I sign up?
So you want to discuss further, on how you can help expand your skillset, attend VR-based events, meet new people and otherwise grow VR Today with the rest of the crew? Let us know in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!