Fast Travel Games, the developers of the new hit Vampire: The Masquerade – Justice, have announced the first patch of the game on X. The update comes 4 days after the release.
This update features some key fixes, including:
– Fixed issues with standby mode
– Fixed a bug when using the crossbow
– Fixed issues with boss attacks
– Fixed issues with the pause menu
– Fixed audio issues in the end scene
– Localization updates
The patch is especially for Meta Quest 2, Meta Quest 3, and Meta Quest Pro. Based on the recent comments from players on Reddit, the game has an overall highly positive acceptance by the audience. With an average rating of 4.5 in Meta, it continues the good trend of the series.
You can read our review of the game here.